Monday, November 23, 2015

I'm Thankful for...

There are many things to be thankful for this time of year, but when I think of technology I'm thankful for Google Docs, email, and a mobile device.

Google Docs is amazing. I love being able to create a document and then have the ability to share it with someone. It is easy to use, kid friendly, and so convenient. I use it everyday. 

Email is also equally amazing. I can communicate with lots of different people at a push of a few buttons. It comes in handy when I want to send quick reminders, check in with a teacher or chat with past students. 

Whether you have a phone, tablet, iPad or laptop, you have the world at your fingertips. I have been following conversations our coaches and colleagues have been having via my phone. But I'm writing this blog post on my iPad. Checking emails and working all the while hundreds of miles from my home.

Happy Thanksgiving! 
Be thankful for all the wonderful things in your life. (Technology and your loved ones around you.) 


No comments:

Post a Comment