Friday, December 18, 2015

Always Learning...

It's my motto, always learning, it's what we do as teachers.  One of the reasons why I took my Coaching job, is that I get to learn so much.  From different training's I get to attend, to watching teachers teach, to collaborating with teachers, there is so much to learn.

2016 is going to be here in a matter of days, and the new year is always a good time for new learning.  +Rae Fearing  is a Google Certified Educator/Trainer/Innovator, you name it she is amazing with Google.  I would like to be a fraction as good as she is.  So my goal for 2016 is to start my training as a Level 1 Google Educator.  My first step is to meet with Rae and see what I'm in for. I'm ready and can't wait to learn, but also share what I've learned.

                                                      #raesblogchallenge  #blogchallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment