Monday, March 23, 2015

Now that the "work" is over...let's play!

As you can tell from my previous posts we have been working on United States President reports.  They have worked so hard, I thought it would be nice to let them create something.  Here is my lesson plan  so they can create a PowToon presentation.  I have a video in there that I used to explain some of the directions to them.  They loved listening to me through headphones instead of in person.  I'm just hoping they all kept the volume on. ;-)  I also linked some of their presentations.  They did such a great job, they quickly picked up how to animate their presentation.  I was impressed.  We also created a document that we put our best resources all in one place.  Our plan was to share it with other 4th or 5th grade classrooms that did president reports as well.  Hopefully it would be helpful to another class. The knowledge that I learned from trying to share a document with 29 kids and have them write on it at the same time...it doesn't work out too well.  Total chaos! It's better to have 1-2 students on at a time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment